DAS (Direct Access Scheme)
DAS is training for over 24’s wishing to achieve a full category A Licence.
Your riding experience and whether you have a current CBT (compulsory basic training), will determine the course length that we recommend for you.
Please call the number above to discuss your individual requirements.
A2 is a restricted licence for 19 year old +. This permits you to ride a motorcycle without Learner Plates, go on motorways and carry a pillion, but only on a motorcycle up to a maximum of 35Kw.
The course cost includes:
- Motorcycle Safety Equipment Hire (if required)
- Motorcycle of appropriate size for training and test use
- All practical training costs (See module 1 and module 2 courses)
- Module 1 and Module 2 test booking fees.
Please note, if a fail is received at the end of your test, additional test and training fees will apply for any further bookings.
- 3 day (advanced/experienced rider holding a current CBT*) – £570.00
- 4 day (intermediate rider holding a current CBT*) – £730.00
- 5 day (novice rider holding a current CBT*) – £885.00
- Progressive Licence Upgrade – from £400.00 (2 days) or £555.00 (3 days)
* CBT (if required) @ £100 when booked as part of a course