Module 1 motorbike training will teach you to do the following:
- Pushing the Motorcycle into a parking space
- Riding a slalom
- Riding two consecutive figure of 8’s
- A slow ride, as if in slow moving traffic
- To ride a U-turn manoeuvres
- Controlled cornering and braking exercise
- Emergency stop, to be completed at 30mph
- Hazard avoidance exercise, to be completed at 30mph
This is a 2 or 3 day training course with the test undertaken on the last day at a DVSA Test centre.
- 2 Day (including test) – £325.00
- 3 Day (Including test) – £540.00
Module 1 takes place in a safe off-road area called a motorcycle manoeuvring area. The layout of the area depends on where you take your test. Click the link to see the motorcycle-manoeuvring-area-multi-purpose-test-centre
Module 1 test official video
Below is a video showing what your Module 1 test might be like.